We welcome your interest in a career at The Oakwood School, an independent, non-sectarian, college preparatory school. We are committed to attracting and retaining exceptional faculty and staff to carry out our Mission and Guiding Principles. We seek talented and experienced individuals who celebrate and respect childhood, know how to blend traditional teaching methods with 21st century resources, and are excited about incorporating character education and service learning in their work with students.
The Oakwood School educators...
- Model the Portrait of an Oakwood Graduate
- Passionately pursue their own professional growth and renewal
- Hold children at the center of all decisions and actions
- Cultivate an inclusive and vibrant learning community
- Are committed to the education of children and the Mission of The Oakwood School
Excerpt from Oakwood's Characteristics of Professional Excellence adopted December 10, 2014