PSA (Parent Service Association)
The PSA strives to improve the quality of overall campus life by providing programs and activities that encourage participation by the whole School community. The mission of the PSA at Oakwood is to assist in the promotion of the excellence for the School through active parental involvement.
PSA Needs You!
"The world is hugged by the faithful arms of volunteers," by Terri Guillemets. PSA plans for 2018-2019 are underway and WE NEED YOU! There are numerous volunteer opportunities available! Please take a few moments to sign up for any PSA sponsored or supported events by printing and filling out a volunteer sign up form (below) and returning it to Christine Barker. If you have any questions, please feel free to speak with a PSA representative or contact PSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President -- Jodi Adler
- Past President -- Tiffany Hill
- Vice President -- Allan Mitchell
- Treasurer -- Alysa Aarup
- Secretary -- Melissa Ju
- Hospitality -- Mollie Thaxton and Corrie Blackwelder
- Room Parent Coordinators -- Alyssa Sheffield and Julie Moore
- Volunteer Coordinator -- Anna Imhoff
- Marketing -- Heather Reedy
- Lower School Parent Liaison -- Jaclyn Beierlein
- Middle School Parent Liaison -- Melinda Kane
- Upper School Parent Liaisons -- Tiffany Hilly and Suzanne Clark
- Administrative Liaison -- Alicia Hawk