The mission of the Eagle Booster Club is to promote athletics at The Oakwood School in an atmosphere that is consistent with the educational philosophy of the school community. We promote school spirit and sportsmanship, in addition to encouraging attendance at Oakwood athletic events.
- 81% of our students in grades 7 through 12 participate in at least one sport each year.
- Carolinas Independent Conference (CIC) and is a member of the North Carolina Independent Schools Athletic Association.
- Oakwood has 24 total sports teams in Middle School, Junior Varsity, and Varsity levels.
- Sports programs include Boys and Girls Basketball, Tennis, and Soccer; Co-ed Swimming and Golf; Girls Softball and Volleyball; and Boys Baseball
- All Oakwood families are members of the Eagle Booster Club.
- Admission to all home games is free to Oakwood families