Dear Future Oakwood Eagle,
Oakwood is a special place where character, creativity, wisdom are paramount in grades PK3, PK4, and K to 12 and our graduates leave prepared for an ever-changing world and to make a difference in it.
We are a family that provides a learning environment that is both challenging and supportive, allowing students the space to take risks, approach new concepts with confidence and discover a life-long love of learning. Small class sizes and an engaging curriculum help facilitate the growth of each student and ignite a fervent curiosity for the world around them. Each day at Oakwood is filled with remarkable activities, opportunities and experiences.
Oakwood's commitment is stronger than ever in these unique times, and we remain focused on maintaining the well-being of our school community and successfully delivering our mission.
We are independently rated A+ by Niche.com for a third year in a row and ranked #1 for K-12, high school, and STEAM (public and private) in Pitt County in 2022. Oakwood is conveniently located only 7 minutes from ECU Health in Greenville at 4000 MacGregor Downs Road.
We are currently accepting applications for grades PK3, PK4, and K to 12.
Learn more about our Mission and Guiding Principles here. Discover the Oakwood difference for your child. Virtual and in person tours are available. Contact me to learn more!
Dr. Amanda Bates
Director of Admissions
(252) 931-0760 ext 1304
The Oakwood School graduates are...
- People of integrity who hold themselves to high standards of conduct and performance
- Lifelong learners who use knowledge throughout their lives
- Leaders who challenge others to invest in something greater than themselves
- Confident individuals and risk-takers who are committed to making the world better
- Empathetic citizens of the world who value cultural diversity
- Disciplined, insightful, and courageous thinkers and learners
Excerpt from Portrait of an Oakwood Graduate adopted December 9, 2014